About Me

My photo
EK, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
I am just a T### from EK,Scotland. Interested in most sports. Like to take photos of scenery in Scotland. Well they tend to be of golf courses, mostly ones on which I haven't even played.Would love to move to Florida. Don't listen to anything buttonsforbrains has to say on Florida though. I feel that working with so many oddities over the years has given me the knowledge to assist those with any work or domestic problem. With this in mind please look at the July archive and check out problems solved by myself. I try to laugh about life and what life can throw up. Just enjoy the blog for what it can offer you. Hopefully it can give you a laugh. I hope I dont upset anyone plus some of the stories may be slightly untrue. Since joining blogland I have also discovered a talented group of crafty girls. Listen to my music links and enjoy my varied taste.

Agony Alsie

  • Still running in July 2008 archive.View this now !!!!! Come on leave me a comment on any of the topics.

Friday, May 01, 2009

Vacations to forget

I would like to hear from you with your stories of either a bad or funny holiday moment.
Things like being swung by your hook into the rigging of tall ship or being held up at gunpoint in a foreign land.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was 13 and on a school trip to Rome with my school. My only memory of all the sights is of a dirty old man flashing his boys bits at me. Well put off my cornetto.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I hate Florida. I was robbed at gunpoint by 3 armed gangsters with rabid dogs. Mickey Mouse, ya squeeky wee b******.
Buttons

Anonymous said...

I hate Spain. I was due to meet my disabled penpal for some holiday lovin but he failed to show.
OOr L

Anonymous said...

I almost got to Japan but was stopped at the customs for trying to sneak in my staff.
Secret ninja.

bumblealsie said...

We spent 12 hours coming back from Coventry due to our son throwing up for the full time. We stopped off at every service station to pick up and drop of what we now call pic n sick bags.

Anonymous said...

1st day in Banff, scorcher and ice cream cones all round. Bees like cones though and one buzzed towards mine. I waved it away and away it went, with the ice cream heading towards and narrowly missing a passing cyclist.
Nanny
EK

Anonymous said...

I hate Oban hotels that encourage gulls of the sea to spend time looking in my room window, pecking the glass and making seagull noises all day so that I just cant get any sleep.
Not only that but thay leave a whitish mess behind them on the frames. Not too important you may think. It is when it gets all over my clothes at the end of my stay when I am shunting out the window with my cases full of towels hoping for a quick getaway.
The only G in the village

Anonymous said...

I was 14 and looking forward to our 1st package holiday to Turkey. Not many famalies at that time had been abroad.
This one didn't go either. It turned out to be Torquay.
Carol,
The Well.

Anonymous said...

Just back from the Haven or should it be heaven? Met a great guy called Sergio who loves me. We are going to sell up here and move to Spain in August. I can even help him fill out his P85. Think it is Santa Ponsa and he lives with his mum. He is a trained service engineer and I am proof to that.
Cannot wait.
Andy.

Anonymous said...

I met a lovely man in Troon called Alan and we are heading to my homeland to live.
Sergio.

Anonymous said...

Dont go to Troon. It is full of man grabbing bastards.
Andy.

Anonymous said...

A nice story this time. We had given up on trying to have a child after a series of IVF. We went to rural China for a relaxing but educational visit. It was great living like locals. A month later I was expecting. When my daughter began to eat solids she just started to roll her rice into balls using her fingers, just as we had learned in China. How wonderful is that. My hubby and I are no longer together after I found out it wasn't just rice balls he was rolling with his fingers.
Kate

Anonymous said...

Just back from Barcelona. Couldn't even order a MacDonalds without getting into a stutter over the lingo.
L from the toon.

Anonymous said...

I dont have good memories of Blackpool. Watch this space for more details
C
Hamilton.