About Me

My photo
EK, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
I am just a T### from EK,Scotland. Interested in most sports. Like to take photos of scenery in Scotland. Well they tend to be of golf courses, mostly ones on which I haven't even played.Would love to move to Florida. Don't listen to anything buttonsforbrains has to say on Florida though. I feel that working with so many oddities over the years has given me the knowledge to assist those with any work or domestic problem. With this in mind please look at the July archive and check out problems solved by myself. I try to laugh about life and what life can throw up. Just enjoy the blog for what it can offer you. Hopefully it can give you a laugh. I hope I dont upset anyone plus some of the stories may be slightly untrue. Since joining blogland I have also discovered a talented group of crafty girls. Listen to my music links and enjoy my varied taste.

Agony Alsie

  • Still running in July 2008 archive.View this now !!!!! Come on leave me a comment on any of the topics.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tip for the Top


Try and listen to Hurts a new band

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fantastic band!!gig at Oran Mor 4 Oct

bumblealsie said...

fav track so far is called Affair

bumblealsie said...

the album is the best out this year so far#get a listen if you can#also album of the week in Sainsburys