About Me

My photo
EK, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
I am just a T### from EK,Scotland. Interested in most sports. Like to take photos of scenery in Scotland. Well they tend to be of golf courses, mostly ones on which I haven't even played.Would love to move to Florida. Don't listen to anything buttonsforbrains has to say on Florida though. I feel that working with so many oddities over the years has given me the knowledge to assist those with any work or domestic problem. With this in mind please look at the July archive and check out problems solved by myself. I try to laugh about life and what life can throw up. Just enjoy the blog for what it can offer you. Hopefully it can give you a laugh. I hope I dont upset anyone plus some of the stories may be slightly untrue. Since joining blogland I have also discovered a talented group of crafty girls. Listen to my music links and enjoy my varied taste.

Agony Alsie

  • Still running in July 2008 archive.View this now !!!!! Come on leave me a comment on any of the topics.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lisas' Strathaven Stovies


square sliced sausage cut into small bitesize pieces
onions chopped finely (lots)
Potatoes cut into small pieces
fry onion and sausage to release fat, add potatoes wnd plenty salt and pepper and cover with water. simmer away till potatoes break down - leave for 5-10 minutes then enjoy!!

5 comments:

bumblealsie said...

Carrie has a recipe for a bun which she is currently developing but is a secret. I can only say it involves a THB and a blanket of love.

tiggertastic said...

Oh my god this is a meal that would leave you feeling stuffed, with no room for pudding.


Sarah x

p.s can I have some bread and butter to go with it,

Liz McGuire, said...

mmmmmm and awwwwwww!

Anonymous said...

I tried it with Quorn and it was sooper dooper.
I am a veggie so a healthy for me.
It was washed down with a lovely herbal tea but by god I was up all night. The wee bits of onion got stuck in my teeth and I had a hell of a bother sucking them out.
So much so ,I spent most of the next day picking at what is left of my teeth with a pen lid.
It wasn't all bad as I could still taste the stovies all day, either from my teeth or from my wind.
T,
the secret ninja

Anonymous said...

Just came upon this recipe and make them for poopsie. She loves them but must have the same problem as the secret ninja. Her wind is awful and I feel sorry for anyone sitting near the ninja
Babs