About Me

My photo
EK, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
I am just a T### from EK,Scotland. Interested in most sports. Like to take photos of scenery in Scotland. Well they tend to be of golf courses, mostly ones on which I haven't even played.Would love to move to Florida. Don't listen to anything buttonsforbrains has to say on Florida though. I feel that working with so many oddities over the years has given me the knowledge to assist those with any work or domestic problem. With this in mind please look at the July archive and check out problems solved by myself. I try to laugh about life and what life can throw up. Just enjoy the blog for what it can offer you. Hopefully it can give you a laugh. I hope I dont upset anyone plus some of the stories may be slightly untrue. Since joining blogland I have also discovered a talented group of crafty girls. Listen to my music links and enjoy my varied taste.

Agony Alsie

  • Still running in July 2008 archive.View this now !!!!! Come on leave me a comment on any of the topics.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Fav Christmas gift or memory.

Come on, my best gift as a child was Pro Shot Golf and recently my Ted Baker coat.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know a dog is for life but we got one for Christmas 2000 and he died Christmas 2001.

Anonymous said...

We leave a present unwrapped until the 12th day of Christmas. Yes it was a terrapin and he barely survived. We had to call him Jan..

Anonymous said...

What the jacket that smells like a jannies cupboard?
Sarah

bumblealsie said...

Well it is rather "classy"

Anonymous said...

All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth. Well I lost mine on Christmas Eve 4 years ago trying out my sons new bike at midnight after a few light refreshments. Pulled the front brake and ended up hitting the kerb hoping my teeth would break my fall. Bashed face and bike and had to wait 4 days for a dentist. So it turned out all I wanted for Valentines day was 2 false front teeth.

bumblealsie said...

Victory for music with this years Christmas No1.

Anonymous said...

Hot off the press, I just found my present for this year. My wife left me to do the household chores while she went shopping for the day, so I had a sneak about. Wow, I found a sexy lingerie set and within 10 minutes my girlfriend was round trying it out. Thanks DW, it went up a treat.
Happy Andy.

bumblealsie said...

this years gifts included Aramis, a mini Myrmidion helmet and Queen+AFI CDs.

Anonymous said...

My best gift as a child was pro blow football and a Mary Baker anorak.

Anonymous said...

I was 3 years old and I got a fat lip for breaking the cats leg with my new ninja sticks.
secret ninja

Anonymous said...

Mon ami, je vous regarde a promenade. Vous portez le Mary Baker oops - non - le Ted Baker annorak - oops - non - manteau nouveau. Tres chic! Peut etre tres, tres chic avec les leunettes de soleil et un chapeau a la Peep Tracy. Vous et un garcon impudent! Mimi x

bumblealsie said...

thanks but i run like a big girls blouse when chased by the pussies