About Me

My photo
EK, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
I am just a T### from EK,Scotland. Interested in most sports. Like to take photos of scenery in Scotland. Well they tend to be of golf courses, mostly ones on which I haven't even played.Would love to move to Florida. Don't listen to anything buttonsforbrains has to say on Florida though. I feel that working with so many oddities over the years has given me the knowledge to assist those with any work or domestic problem. With this in mind please look at the July archive and check out problems solved by myself. I try to laugh about life and what life can throw up. Just enjoy the blog for what it can offer you. Hopefully it can give you a laugh. I hope I dont upset anyone plus some of the stories may be slightly untrue. Since joining blogland I have also discovered a talented group of crafty girls. Listen to my music links and enjoy my varied taste.

Agony Alsie

  • Still running in July 2008 archive.View this now !!!!! Come on leave me a comment on any of the topics.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Netball for pretty girls?

I would be interested in your thoughts on a theory put by L from Strathaven. Remember she had troubled childhood.
Her point is that pretty girls played attacking positions in netball where the ugly girls played defence.
Lisa was goal defence.
She thinks only butch girls and young farmers played hockey.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How true. I was a pretty girl and played goal attack. The bonus was that you didn't have to touch the ball after being passed by the uglies.
P
Rutherglen.

Anonymous said...

I was pretty and played hockey. In fact I was so pretty I had to turn down the chance to play some sports. I am now a top quality hottie.

Anonymous said...

I was pretty but decided not to play any sports. The only cups I liked were full of drink.
Boys still think I am pretty to this day and my cups are still plentifull.
S
The Boig.

Anonymous said...

I was scarred for life when I got on the team bus and they thought I still had my padding and shin guards on.

Pretty and witty from the Bride.

Anonymous said...

I was scarred for life when I got on the bus with your padding on.
Eric
still waiting for the op.

Anonymous said...

I was so butch that I did indeed play hockey and as Lisa suggests I was also ugly and played with a goalie mask on.
Never mind, my old hockey chums turned out in force for my civil reception held on our Farm only last year.
Cindy

bumblealsie said...

If I had to choose a netball team out of the girls I work with, I would not have a defence.

Anonymous said...

If I had to choose a netball team out of the girls at my work, I would have a heart attack just thinking about it.
Lusty Joe.

Anonymous said...

I used to go out with a young farmer who played hockey. When she got warm playing hockey a glow came from her like steam coming of fresh manure.
I was ditched when she caught me sniffing her socks.

Anonymous said...

I was so out of the game in defence I could apply some vampy nail polish to attract the boys watching our goal attack.
L
The Haven.